All Things Andrea

All Things Andrea

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Turn Memories into Material



This image has been percolating in my brain ever since I ripped this page out of the March 2012 issue of Country Living magazine over two years ago.  Every now and then I panic and think, "Where the heck did I put that picture - I hope I didn't lose it?!"  So, I thought I had better snap a photo of it so I have an electronic copy, especially since I haven't been able to locate the image on line.  Here's the text from the article:

"If you can upload a file, you can design you own textiles, thanks to spoonflower.com.  The website lets folks put anything on fabric, from artwork and photos to old family letters (the one we used for the upholstery dates from 1882).  Simply adjust the image size and select the type of cloth ($18 to $38 per yard).  Spoonflower will handle the rest, mailing the finished material within 10 days - allowing you to transform a plain piece of furniture into an heirloom.

I'm itchy to place an order....

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment