All Things Andrea

All Things Andrea

Friday, February 14, 2014

Today's Thrift Shop Haul!



Everything was 50% off today at my local thrift shop, so this is what $4.37 will buy you!!


LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the design on this platter!!!  
I'll have to do some research on how to get rid of the stains.


I didn't need a heart-shaped cookie cutter, but it begged me to give it a good home, especially since today is Valentine's Day!  :)


This is too lovely for words....


I've been collecting these woven potholders, especially after making some of my own.  They give me warm fuzzies, way more than 10 cents worth!!


Isn't this a great potholder?!


It contains a fabulous collection of vintage fabrics,


not to mention the back!


Love this tin....

Happy Valentine's Day!!

1 comment:

  1. See - now I am commenting on another post - I am on a roll! I love how you find beauty in things that so many others (including me) overlook!

    Diane

    ReplyDelete