All Things Andrea

All Things Andrea

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Happy Easter to Me



Doesn't the title of this post sound totally narcissistic??!  I think you'll understand and give me grace after I explain myself.  So here goes.

I LOVED Easter as a kid.  I loved getting up on Easter morning and racing downstairs to see what might be in our Easter baskets.  Without fail, all four baskets would be neatly lined up on the top of the bookshelf in the living room with little Easter treasures inside.  We did not have any extra money when I was growing up, and there was never anything fancy or expensive in our baskets, but to this day I have such fond memories of those little Easter gifts and candies.  So, in recent years, I decided to recreate that tradition myself using the very same Easter basket I used as a child, and it's been terribly enjoyable and nostalgic.

In addition to those wonderful hollow chocolate Easter bunnies, this year's treasures include...


an Easter-colored ratchet pruner I picked up at the Philadelphia Flower Show earlier this month,


some Clover Wonder Clips that I've been wanting to try;  I picked them up at the AQS quilt show in Lancaster just two weekends ago,
along with these "Quilters Tips".
Happy Easter, Everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment