All Things Andrea

All Things Andrea

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Breakfast

 
 


Deviled Eggs
 
I recently made these deviled eggs for guests.  My nephew ate so many of them that it made me think you might enjoy them as well!
 
Source:  adapted from Mennonite Country-Style Recipes
 
6 or 8 hard-cooked eggs
1 t. prepared mustard
2 T. mayonnaise
1/4 t. salt
1 1/2 t. sugar
1 t. vinegar
paprika
 
Cut eggs in half lengthwise and remove yolks, being careful not to break the whites.  Mash the yolks with a fork.
Stir mustard, mayo, salt, sugar and vinegar into the yolks until thoroughly mixed.  Fill the whites with the yolk mixture. (I usually place the yolk mixture into a piping bag, especially if I'm doing a large quantity.  It goes much faster and looks prettier too!)
Sprinkle with paprika.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment