All Things Andrea

All Things Andrea

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Homer Laughlin Love




 I bought this lovely set of Homer Laughlin "Virginia Rose" dishes at the thrift shop this evening.
 

Can't you imagine a family sitting down to Roast Chicken for Sunday dinner with these dishes?  I just love them....  I had already purchased a few place settings a while ago, so was thrilled to be able  to add a few more to my collection. 
I keep imagining using them for an outdoor formal tea ....
 
 
In addition to the dishes,
I found another vintage linen to add to my...
 
 
... growing collection!

 
Love the detailed stitching,

 
and how cool is this - initials from 1957!

 
Picked up some rick rack, a few vintage buttons,


and this pitcher as well.  Makes me thirsty for some lemonade!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment