All Things Andrea

All Things Andrea

Friday, May 28, 2010

Making Progress

Bunny #3!



Release site

Now, if you were a rabbit, wouldn't you head toward the trees instead of the road??
Nope, not this guy!  Not only did he head for the road, but he hopped along the berm for as long as I could see, heading in the direction of Etown.  AAAHHHHHH!!!
Hopefully he'll have second thoughts when he realizes how far he has to go!

I was feeling good about my progress until I just looked out the window and saw TWO rabbits playing in the back yard.  I have to admit - I thought they were kind of cute...
 ...UNTIL the little stinkers headed for my sugar snap peas and started chomping on them!
Double AAAHHHHHH!!!!

1 comment:

  1. lol - Bless your heart.

    Take it as a compliment...they love you and your home that they just can't stay away! ;)

    ReplyDelete